The event is a wrap. Thank you for attending and making it a succes.
For more information on the upcoming Fi Conferences, please click here
2014 event at a glance
2013 was a record year for the EU dairy industry & for sales of dairy products, benefiting from 500 million consumers & capitalising on the global demand not just for ‘pure’ dairy products but also qualitative & value-added dairy products – & increasingly lactose free dairy alternatives. To help fuel consumer demand & to cover new ingredient developments, consumer trends & product development, FI had developed Driving Dairy Innovation.
International Industry experts who joined us in 2014:
Reasons for attending:
- Benefit from the perfect showcase for dairy innovation from new products & ingredients to regulatory updates & consumer trends around dairy
- Take advantage of the premium networking on offer with delegates who have already registered interest – ranging from major dairy companies to small entrepreneurs looking to reshape the category across key product categories including yogurt, butter, dairy drinks, functional products – & dairy alternatives
- Profit from in-depth coverage of European & non-European markets with a specific focus on growth opportunities – with growth projections in countries like China, which according to recent estimates by Arla Foods will need to import 19m tons of milk this year alone, this is a key area of focus for any company looking to expand reach & be on the mark around ingredient innovation
With innovation seen as a key driver in the dairy industry, this is one of the most exciting food & beverage categories – and this event is not to be missed!
Dairy & Dairy Alternative Manufacturers, Dairy Suppliers & Ingredient Manufacturers, and Retailer with job titles ranging across:
- Product Development Managers
- Application Specialists
- Technical Heads
- Innovation Heads
- R&D Heads
- Regulatory, Marketing and Sales Managers
What our past attendees have said:
This event provided a very informative overview of the current state of innovation and marketing from industry leaders. I found it to be well worth my time. Richard Walton, R&D Manager, Meiji Co., Ltd.
Simply excellent!!!! Atul Mehra, MD, Tasty Dairy
Interesting palet of subjects and good speakers. I did take in some new angles and some good networking opportunities. Kirsten Holm Svendsen, Dairy Policy Director, Danish Dairy Board Brussels s.a.
Very valuable in terms of updating market situation of dairy products and developments for customers and legislation. A broad spectrum of subjects which covers many market and product aspects. Good moment to discuss the situation with participants. Judith Lunter, Product Manager, CSK food enrichment
Good for networking & to hear challenges affecting the dairy industry. Jonathan Thomas, Principal Market Analyst, Leatherhead Food Research
Good quality of the presentations, lots of market data and figures and a lot of examples to think about. Natalie Moreau, Senior application specialist Dairy, Givaudan